The Secret To A Successful Real Estate Venture
In purchasing a real estate, availing of a professional service would help you seal the deal most secure and seamless way, and this is possible through a real estate agency.
Real Estate Agency: How Does it Help You?
If you are a first-time investor of real estate, the process of acquiring properties can be extremely challenging because it involvesfinances and property laws. These matters are too broad for a novice entrepreneur like you and even those who are experts in real estate investment still seek services from real estate agencies in making a sound judgment in
Do You Know?
Most of the time, people always interchange these real estate jargons. But howdo they differ
fromone another? Let’s find out.
- A Realtor is a licensed real estate agent belonging to the National Association of Realtors (NAR) who complies with certain moral codes and ethical standards.
- A real estate broker is the manager of a real estate agency.
- A real estate agent, who had met all the state requirements, is a licensed professionalworking under a real estate broker.
terms of purchasing and selling properties. A real estate agency also known as abroker is a licensed organization in charge of connecting the sellers to potential buyers. They aid both parties in buying, selling, or renting physical properties such as residential and commercial buildings, and land through their real estate agents.
Real Estate Agent: Who Are They?
Real estate agents are licensed professionals who work under the supervision of a real estate agency. They are trained to guide you in every stage of the property acquisition starting with inspecting the properties up to sealing the deal. A real estate agent is classified into two types—listing agent and buyer’s agent—which can work in a designated or dual agency. Dual agency means that the buyer avails the service of the agency that has the listing. This type is more favorable to the buyer since the agent is well-versed about the seller. Hence, the negotiation would be easier and cheaper because the commission earned by the agent is reduced due to the duality. A designated agency, on the other hand, refers to two different agencies that represent the seller and buyer individually to avoid conflict of interest which is present in dual agency. In a designated agency, both parties can haggle equally about the property.A real estate agent is in chargeof doing the administrative work, researching, and marketing to ensure that the property on sale will be bought.
Qualities of a Trusted Sales Agent
In buying real estate, it is important to have a trusted sales agent who has your best interest at heart. Below are the key qualities of a trusted sales agent.
- Possess extensive knowledge of the local market
- Had positive feedbacks backed with solid references
- Reasonable service fees
- Strong core values, especially integrity.
- Well-versed with the legalities
- Has the ability to communicate properly
Tulum Real Estate and Its ROI Potential
If you are looking for a long-term real estate investment, Tulum has a variety of it starting with residentials, commercials, and up to lands. This town in the Yucatan Peninsula is an investor-friendly for 5 following reasons:
- It is a strategic location.
- Ecotourism is at its peak with 2.3 million visitors annually.
- An ROI that could vary from 8% to 12%.
- Employment is abundant as most of the locals belong to the hirable age range (15-65 y/o).
- Low taxes
For more information, you may check Mexico real estate Tulum.